Header Art Credit: “edibles | hot dog” by Obsēdant
On December 21, MakersPlace will launch a potluck-themed exhibit curated by you. Just as the holidays bring people together over food and drink, we’d like to bring the MakersPlace community together with what we know best — showcasing awesome art!
For this exhibit, we are asking for submissions of art that predominantly focus on food and/or drink.
- Your piece must be minted on MakersPlace before you submit it.
- We will not accept work that has been minted on a different platform.
- Only links to MakersPlace artworks will be considered.
- We are only accepting one submission per creator. Creators who submit multiple works will not be considered at all.
If you do not have a minted piece that fulfills this requirement by the submission deadline, don’t worry! We plan on launching more community exhibitions like this in 2023, so keep an eye out for the next call for work!
On November 29, 2022, at 10 am PST, we will tweet our call for submissions. This tweet will be pinned to the top of our profile.
The first 25 eligible creators to reply to the pinned submission tweet with a link to a MakersPlace-minted artwork prominently featuring food will be included in the voting.
Please keep in mind:
- If your piece is not minted on MakersPlace, it will not be considered.
- If you submit more than one piece, none of your submitted work will be considered.
- If your piece is not in line with the “potluck” (i.e., food) theme, it will not be considered.
Voting will happen in the MakersPlace Discord server starting on December 6, 2022, at 9 am PST and ending on December 8, 2022, at 9 am PST.
The 10 pieces with the most votes on Discord will be included in the MakersPlace Potluck Exhibit featured on our homepage for the week of December 21, 2022.