Drop artists looking to mint on their personal ETH wallets will need to provide token approval to give send permissions for their MakersPlace tokens so that we are able to deliver the artworks upon sale.
Follow the steps to below to grant token approval:
1. Connect their new personal wallet in your account settings: https://makersplace.com/profile/
2. Go here when logged in: https://makersplace.com/custom/token/approval/
3. Make sure the wallet listed in your profile under matches the correct wallet you are using to mint.
3. Double check that you have the MetaMask (or whatever wallet you are using) extension open and are logged in to the corresponding wallet.
4. Click Give Token Approval
5. A pop up from MetaMask will come up – Hit “Approve”
6. Send the Etherscan tx to a MakersPlace team member to verify the interaction was successful.
Get in Touch
If you’re a digital creator, you can learn more about MakersPlace here.
Ready to start your rare digital art collection? Join here.