Keeping your collection and creations safe is a huge priority for us at MakersPlace which is why we’ve added 2 Factor Authentication, or 2FA, as an additional layer of security to our site. Enabling 2FA is easy to do and highly recommended for keeping your account protected.
Enable 2FA on your account:
- Log into your MakersPlace account
- Go to Manage Your Store in the upper right corner of your screen
- From the left sidebar, select Account Settings
- Scroll to the Security & Authentication section at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the steps below to enable both email & SMS 2FA
Enabling Email 2FA
- Enable 2FA for your email by clicking the Enable Email 2FA button
- You will receive an email with a one-time code to enter. Be sure to check in your spam or promo inboxes in case it ends up there
- Enter your code in the pop up box, confirm and you are set! You can disable email 2FA from your account at any time by clicking “Disable Email 2FA”
Enabling SMS 2FA
- Enable SMS 2FA for an additional layer of security by clicking the Enable SMS 2FA button
- If you’ve already enabled Email 2FA you will first receive an email with a new one-time code to enter before receiving a text. Be sure to check in your spam or promo inboxes in case it ends up there (if you did not already enable Email 2FA skip this step)
- Once you input your one-time email code you will be prompted to enter a phone number to receive a one time text message code.
- Enter your code in the pop-up box, confirm and you are set. You can disable SMS 2FA from your account at anytime by clicking “Disable SMS 2FA”
Get in Touch
If you’re a digital creator, you can learn more about MakersPlace here.
Ready to start your rare digital art collection? Join here.