It’s the season of giving and gratitude, and to celebrate we at MakersPlace will be hosting our first ever NFT holiday gift exchange!
This is an opportunity to share a creation that you’ve created or own, and receive a surprise NFT gift in return. After all, what better way to spread holiday cheer than through the gift of artwork and creativity.
How It Works
- Submit a link to the NFT artwork you’d like to gift + your wallet address (for receiving your gift) here, by Monday 12/21/2020, 11:59 PM PST
- Artworks MUST be minted on MakersPlace. They can be new or existing, 1/1s or an edition.
- A mystery elf will mix up the list and randomly decide on gift assignments
- On Wednesday 12/23, you will receive a mystery wallet address for you to send your NFT gift. You are responsible for sending your NFT gift, be sure to take the gift off sale (edit price > cancel sale) before attempting to send.
- Another community member will receive YOUR wallet address to send their gift
- You must send your gift by December 27th, 11:59 PM PST!
- EVERYONE who submits their wallet address to participate must send a NFT gift. This is a community initiative and exchange based on an honor system, don’t be the Grinch that messes it up!
Please note that this is a gamble, gift assignments are completely random and unaffected by factors like art market value, etc.
As always, do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
The MakersPlace Team
Get in Touch
If you’re a digital creator, you can learn more about MakersPlace here.
Ready to start your rare digital art collection? Join here.
Follow us on Discord, Twitter, Medium, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.